- Enthusiastic supporter of all Natick High School Athletic teams.
- Outstanding Athlete: Football, Basketball and Baseball (1943-1946)
- As football player, his team had a 9-1 record all three years.
- Known for his excellent singing of the Natick Fight Song at all Natick events and has singlehandedly taught generations of Natick High students the Fight Song.
- Drove athletic bus for away games for all Natick High sports teams from 1949-2006
- Press box named “Vangie Sticka ‘46 Pressbox” and honored at first football home game Friday, September 12, 2008
Watch the speech here.